Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TESTIMONY OF PAULO GUERRA

 
Testimony of Paulo Guerra -- 3/2/2014
Paulo was baptized in January, 2014, a little over a month before we got here.  Here are his words:
 
"Before I met the missionaries my house was closed and dark to the world, but the day I met the missionaries in (December), something strange and good entered my house that made it full of light.  It was the Spirit of Jesus Christ that came to illuminate me.  They then taught me to pray – speaking with Heavenly Father.  Then I went to church and I liked a lot what I saw and heard.  There were not any idols or statues that people pray to nor memorized prayers.  It was very good.
I was then baptized on the 11th of January, 2014, another joy because I felt I had been reborn in that moment.  Only good things have come to me and because of this I pray to Heavenly Father and I advise you to do the same.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment